For around 200 years there's been an old abandoned house way up north. Nowadays, rumors are spreading about the people that once lived there. Although rumors spread daily, none ever resemble the truth. Back in the mid-1700's, a man named Tom Crow owned the property, and he was a slave owner with over two dozen slaves. Additionally, he had a son named Jimmy, who was a young boy of age 11 with a sadistic sense of humor.